Students have more than one way to earn a high school diploma though various pathways. Those pathways will enable you to take advantage of opportunities like college and careers—things that will help you reach your goals. The following presentation will help answer your questions.
For those that choose the pathway through Ohio's state tests, summer AIR testing is scheduled for July 15-26, 2019.
Tutoring for AIR tests will begin the week of Oct. 8 and runs through December. If you are interested, you just need to attend - no registration required! You can go to any session you want, as many times as you need.
- English: Mon. and Thurs., 2:30 - 3:45 p.m.
- Math: Mon., Tues., Wed., and Thurs., 2:30 - 3:45 p.m.
- Science: Mon., Tues., Wed., and Thurs., 2:30 - 3:45 p.m.
- Social Studies:
- Goverment: Mon. and Wed., 2:30 - 3:45 p.m.
- US History: Thurs., 2:30 - 3:25 p.m.
Report to Mrs. Rose at the front desk after school on the day you are attending tutoring to find out the classroom assignments.