Licking Heights annual kindergarten registration and screening will be held Mon., April 16 - Fri., April 20 at Eastpointe Christian Church (745 N. Waggoner Rd., Blacklick.) Incoming students must be five years of age on or before Sept. 30, 2018. Our change in registration location is due to the ongoing growth in the district and the limited space at West and South Elementaries. (Elementary school tours will not be offered at registration time.)
You will need the following information to register your child during your in-person appointment:
- Child’s certified birth certificate – Raised seal required (hospital certificates are not accepted
- Proof of residency - Deed, mortgage statement or lease (see residency form for clarification of what documentation is acceptable) AND a current utility bill (gas, electric or water only)
- Immunization records – current health records from the child’s physician
- Custody documentation – Photo I.D. of parent or legal guardian. If applicable, divorce/legal separation/guardian papers (provide complete court document with judge’s signature & court file stamp)
- Special education records – if applicable, IEP, ETR, etc.
So we can best meet your child’s educational needs and determine readiness skills, your child will be individually tested during our April screening. The only requirement to begin kindergarten is that your child is 5 years old on or before Sept. 30. If you have a friend or family member with a school-aged child, please be sure to share this information. We look forward to meeting our newest little hornets!