Licking Heights Local School district strategically plans for the future.
The Board of Education and administration review district goals and objectives periodically to comply with district bylaws.
- Exercise an ongoing critical review of systems and programs that promote high standards of performance, high expectations for learning and the running of the district.
- Promote a culture of accountability that relies on data, research, evaluation and assessment as tools to measure the effectiveness of programs and the satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Plan for success while promoting support systems, programs, instructional standards, technology, professional development, staff and facilities to enhance student learning and the functions of the district.
- Maintain open and effective communication with the public, staff and students to be aware of attitudes, opinions and ideas.
- Provide the necessary financial resources to support district programs through prudent management, fiscal responsibility and transparency.
- Provide students, staff and the community appropriate facilities focused on safety, learning and community access.
These goals provide long-term strategic guidance for the school district. The Board and administration are expected to detail specific objectives that outline the work needed for the district to meet these goals.