Licking Heights Schools strategically plans for the future.
Considering recent successes of the school district, the Board of Education and Administration reviewed district goals and objectives and adopted six new goals in February 2014:
- Ongoing and critical review of systems
- Promoting a culture of accountability
- Promotion of support systems, including professional development and enhanced school facilities
- Open and effective communication with stakeholders
- Prudent management, fiscal responsibility and transparency, and
- Appropriate facilities focused on safety, learning and community access.
These goals provide long-term strategic guidance for the school district. The Board and Administration are expected by December 2014 to detail specific objectives that outline the work needed for the district to meet the recently approved goals.